Mail out / Package forwarding
MAIL-OUT / PACKAGE FORWARDING
Once your package arrives in Canada, if it's more convenient to have it mailed to you (instead of picking it up at our branches, you may opt to have it delivered to your address. There will be an additional fee to have it shipped from our warehouse in Canada to your address.
**Please note that we can only mail out small packages with weights not more than 50lbs. All packages over 50lbs have to be picked up from our Canadian warehouses.
**All mail-out requests are done at our Mississauga facility. If your pick-up location is Markham, London, Kitchener, or North York, and you have requested to mail it out, your shipment will be sent to our Mississauga facility and will be processed there.
How to request mail-out/package forwarding? Please follow the steps below:
Creating your declaration
Once your order arrives at our US facility, you will have to log in to your account and create your declaration. To do this just click on the “Action Required” tab, look for the shipment you’d like to work on, and click on “Provide Details". Things to remember when providing details for a shipment:
- Make sure that the description is not too generic.
- Make sure that you put in the right quantity
- The item value is always in USD, no need to declare the shipping cost and US sales tax. Just declare the actual item value.
- “This item was made in North America” - Select this if you know that your item was manufactured in North America. You will be required to provide proof if an item was manufactured in North America. If you are unsure where your product was manufactured, leave this box unchecked.
- You can upload multiple-page invoices, accepted file formats are PDF, JPEG, and PNG.
- If you don’t see your item listed on the category dropdown, you can select “Other”.
- The Duty and Tax shown in this part of the process are just estimates.
- If you can’t remember the item you purchased you can always request for an additional photo at an additional cost. Images can take up to 2 business days to be reflected on your account. You will also receive an email when an image has been uploaded.
From here, you can fill out the required fields and click on the SUBMIT button.
After hitting on SUBMIT, a confirmation screen will show up showing the estimated costs. This is the part where you will have the option to have it mailed out, please make sure you select the “Mail out” option before clicking on the REQUEST button. Please note that the mail-out cost is not yet included in this estimate. The actual mail-out cost will be shown when the shipment arrives in Canada.
When your shipment arrives in Canada you will be asked again if you want the shipment to be picked up from our warehouse or to be mailed out to your address. Simply select Mail out, and the system will give you the breakdown of all the costs.
To finalize your mail-out request, click on PAY to settle the payable amounts, after which the system will give you an order number with the tracking number to monitor the movement of your shipment.
Our warehouse team will also be notified automatically and they will hand over the package to our partner carrier. Normal transit times for mail-out requests will be 2-4 business days.