How to declare your items
Creating your declaration
Once your order arrives at our US facility, you will have to login to your account and create your declaration. To do this just click on the “Action Required” tab, look for the shipment you’d like to work on and click on “Provide Details". Things to remember when providing details for a shipment:
- Make sure that the description is not too generic.
- Make sure that you put in the right quantity
- The item value is always in USD, no need to declare the shipping cost and US sales tax. Just declare the actual item value.
- “This item was made in North America” - Select this if you know that your item was manufactured in North America. You will be required to provide proof if an item was manufactured in North America. If you are unsure where your product was manufactured, leave this box unchecked.
- You can upload multiple page invoices, accepted file formats are PDF, JPEG and PNG.
- If you don’t see your item listed on the category dropdown, you can select “Other”.
- The Duty and Tax shown on this part of the process are just estimates.
- If you can’t remember the item you purchased you can always request for an additional photo at an additional cost. Images can take up to 2 business days to be reflected on your account. You will also receive an email when an image has been uploaded.
From here, you can fill out the required fields and click on the SUBMIT button.
After hitting on SUBMIT, a confirmation screen will show up showing the estimated costs. If everything looks good, you can click on the REQUEST button.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your declaration. Your shipment will now be sent to our Data Entry Team for approval, they will double check the information you have provided. In case there are any issues, you will be notified via email. If all the information you have provided is correct, the shipment will be approved and will be added on the next trip.