Pay Button not showing
If you are not seeing the “PAY” option, it means that your screen is zoomed in or not fitted for our website.
If you are using a smartphone, you can follow these steps:
- Pinch Outward: Place two fingers on the screen and pinch them outward to zoom out. This should work on most phones and browsers.
- Double-Tap: Double-tap the screen with one finger quickly to zoom out. Some browsers, like Safari on iOS, use this method to zoom in and out.
- Use the Menu: Look for the settings menu in your browser and select the option to zoom out. The location of this menu will depend on your phone and browser.
- Use Accessibility Features: If you have accessibility features enabled on your phone, you may be able to zoom out using those. For example, on Android phones, you can use the "Magnification Gestures" feature to zoom in and out.
If you are using a laptop/desktop, you can follow these steps:
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Press the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard and scroll down with your mouse wheel to zoom out. This should work on most browsers.
- Menu Options: Look for the zoom options in your browser's menu. You can usually find it under the "View" or "Settings" menu. From there, you can select the option to zoom out.
- Browser Extensions: There are many browser extensions available that allow you to easily zoom in and out. Search for "zoom extension" in your browser's extension store to find one that suits your needs.
- Browser Settings: You may also be able to adjust your browser's default zoom level in the settings. This will allow you to always see the content at a smaller size without having to manually zoom out each time.